Why should an employer hire ESN?
- Smart employers hire ESN so that their employees have a confidential, free place to go to resolve personal problems that may affect their lives and their job performance.
- Everyone needs a little help now and then, and with support, your employees can be happier, healthier and more productive.
- ESN helps reduce healthcare costs since employees can avoid accessing expensive insurance by resolving their issues with an ESN counselor without incurring cost.
- ESN offers employees direct access to resources in childcare, eldercare, legal and financial areas. Your organization’s benefits package is more attractive and more competitive.
- ESN offers consultation to supervisors and managers on employee performance issues, and immediate evaluation for behaviors that may indicate a problem like substance abuse or potential violence.
- ESN is available to investigate employee problems, allowing supervisors the ability to maintain legal and appropriate workplace boundaries while still having a way to offer assistance.
- ESN offers free on-site educational workshops in that support compliance such as Sexual Harassment Training, Workplace Violence, and Recognizing Substance Abuse in the Workplace.
- ESN also offers workshops in areas that promote good mental health for your employees, such as Stress Management, Depression Awareness, Parenting and Relationship Skills, Eldercare and Childcare Information Sessions, and more.