Your workforce will be more productive when you offer them easy access to compassionate and confidential resources. EAP services are designed to support a healthy and productive work force by helping employees meet the challenges of everyday life. Services can be customized to suit your workplace needs.
What services are available through Employee Support Network?
- 24/7 Toll-free access to a call center staffed by trained counseling professionals.
- Up to 6 EAP counseling sessions.
- Assessment and referral assistance
- Behavioral consultation for the employer
- Wallet cards to keep the toll-free number handy.
- Employee Support Network Newsletter
- Extensive web resources, including:
- Self-help questionnaires on the web with self-scoring
- An expansive topic center with information ranging from adoption to ADHD, anxiety, depression, weight loss, workplace issues, and much more.
- Online “Ask the Expert”
- Childcare and eldercare database
- Videos on a number of mental health topics
- A complete self-help manual
- Medication library
- Glossary of mental health terms
- Support group database
- Web access to a legal and financial library
- The ability to make a “Mandated Referral” when employees can not seek assistance on their own and need assistance in order to maintain their job status.
- Behavioral consultation on employee performance issues
- Reduction in employee absences and lateness
- Quarterly confidential utilization reports
- SAP/DOT substance abuse services
- Top Quality on-site workshops
- A cost savings that comes from a reduction in employee use of expensive insurance
- Personalized EAP services– ESN can customize programs to suit your workplace needs!
We recommend that Employers include this with core services:
- Legal service plan with 30-minutes free consultation in almost any category except for labor, and 25% discount on continued services.
- Free qualified financial counseling in all key life areas.
- Identity theft assistance
- Childcare and eldercare referrals
- ESN is a leader in the training industry, with a focus on performance management topics; ESN offers concise, engaging, quality workshops.
- An extensive list of on-site workshops is available.
- Workshops can be customized to suit your workplace needs.
- ESN offers telephonic access to professional coaches who provide personalized, solution-focused preventative health and wellness coaching. Wellness is the process of being aware of, and actively working toward better health; Live Coaches guide clients through this process. Employees also have access to a customized coaching portal on our website with assessments, resources, exercise and food trackers and interactive online programs for weight loss, smoking cessation and walking.
- The Coach will answer general wellness questions, assist the employee in making a wellness plan and provide preventative health coaching and lifestyle consultation for:
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Fitness and Exercise
- Stress Management
- Lifestyle Management of Chronic Conditions such as : asthma, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and back pain.
- The HRA is an online tool that provides your organization with statistically measureable, actionable information regarding the health status of your workplace population as a whole. This vital tool helps your organization to develop an accurate assessment of your employees’ health and fitness. This application provides “before and after” data on wellness initiatives, and can target particular health challenges within your workforce.
- This state of the art, online HRA is administered on-line securely and confidentially, and generates both personal and aggregate company reports that identify key areas of health and wellness concerns. Recommendations are then generated to help your workplace achieve optimal health.
Includes a more robust package of work-life services than level one; services are available 24/7 from a live work-life consultant. Employees can find confidential support for issues throughout the lifecycle – from dependent care for all ages and abilities, to finding a pet sitter, or locating a nearby fitness center. Employees and their family members can access the service via a toll-free number. They will speak live with a consultant to develop a care plan, provide expert information, and assist in identifying resources to meet their needs. They then contact the service providers to complete the match. Employees or their dependents have confirmed referrals in their hands within 12 business hours—the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
ESN work-life services assist employees in selecting quality care options in these areas:
- Child Care
- Child care centers and family day care
- Nanny and au pair agencies
- Before- and after-school care
- Summer camps
- Parenting tips
- Public and private K-12 schools
- Colleges and universities
- Tips for succeeding in school, both socially and academically
- Consumer purchases
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Senior housing
- Home care and adult day care
- Information and resources for people With Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Caregiver support resources
- Dependent care assistance when regular arrangements are unavailable.
- Quality Care Where and When Employees Need It- National child care center network: With a network of quality child care providers, employees can find alternative care near their homes or offices for children from 6 weeks to 12 years old, should they face unexpected changes in their regular arrangements. When a child is mildly ill and unable to attend school, or if school is closed, working parents can turn to Back-Up Care Advantage and go to work knowing that their child is in safe, nurturing hands.
- In-home adult/elder care: Responsibility for an elderly family member can be overwhelming. When the need arises, employees can tap into a national network of home health care professionals and adult/elder care specialists.
- 24-hour call center: Dedicated back-up care work-life consultants are available
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or web.
Employee Support Network offers the following call center services to facilitate employee feedback. ESN call center services are staffed by Master’s level crisis counselors.
We currently offer a 24/7 live-operator answer systems. Our program offers the ability for two-way communication to occur while protecting the confidentiality and anonymity for the callers. We also offer a full-range of support services that includes scripts, management reporting and assistance with every phase of a program from start-up to record retention.
Programs fall into two distinct service categories:
- Focuses on “Regulatory” and “Human” issues.
- Criminal Conduct
- Labor (OSHA, ADA)
- Wrongful Termination
- Substance abuse
- Live or Automated system plus e-mail or fax.
- 24/7, toll-free, case controlled access.
- Assistance with program design and rollout.
- Reporting and record retention as specified.
- Provides all topics in Program 1 and extends to include such important organizational issues as:
- Reward & Recognition
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Benefits
- Policies and Procedures
- Customer Service
- Workplace Environment
- Safety and Security