Why Choose Employee Support Network?
Employee Support Network is not affiliated with any insurance company, managed care, or treatment facility. It is what is called a “free-standing EAP” which means that it operates independently and is free of hidden financial incentives. This is what allows ESN to focus on quality service to its contracted organizations and their employees.
Employee Support Network is structured so that there is a core team of professionals available to service your workplace needs, along with larger coast to coast services to your employees’ needs.
What makes ESN a better choice for employers than other employee assistance programs?
- ESN is committed to generating employee utilization of the program.
- The more employees see ESN professionals on-site at their workplace, the more confidential calls we receive. That’s why ESN asks each employer to make a commitment to a minimum number of on-site workshops. Only when the employees use the program, can the employer see results.
- ESN contracts with service providers whenever possible so that when your employees receive a work/life referral, they get a financial advantage.
- ESN hires top quality counseling professionals, and implements internal quality control checks to insure that your employees are getting the best care.
- ESN is committed to providing top quality, employee education, and publishes new, updated workshops each year.
- ESN services are delivered by clinicians and administrators with extensive management and human resources experience.
- ESN has convenient locations across Long Island to better serve employees.
ESN offers more than traditional employee assistance programs!